We are seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in digital and offline media to join our team. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into strong designs. The successful candidate should be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Works simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by researching and gathering information and materials.
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style, and submitting them for approval.
- Assists team with concept proposal to client, including preparations of mockups and related graphics and information.
- Creates a wide range of graphics and layouts for company brochures, print ads, posters, infographics, digital displays, banners, merchandise, corporate identity, company logos, and websites.
- Reviews final layouts and suggests improvements when necessary.
- Updates client websites using HTML, CSS, code and scripts where required.
- Prepares post editing materials for video production, generates rough cuts and develop video to final master.
- Conducts photo sourcing, re-touching and prepares finished edit for approval.
- Prepares finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Vietnamese National.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, fine arts, marketing or related field.
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Extensive experience and skills using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premier Pro, After Effects.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and willing to work on urgent tasks beyond standard working hours, when required.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisement, and multimedia design.
Salary commensurate with work experience and demonstrable design skills.